Some nights are for spending time in the kitchen, and some nights are for adding delicious cheese to potatoes and relishing in the comfort two ingredients. Fresh Narragansett Creamery mozzarella is perfect for melting, connecting the thin slices of potato in this simple side dish. Be careful though; the cheese makes it easy to eat in entire serving in nearly one bite!
Makes 4 servings
4 medium potatoes*
1 small sweet onion*
1/4 C grated parmesan
1/2 C shredded Narragansett Creamery Mozzarella*
1 T olive oil
1/2 t Kosher salt
*From this week's share
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place mozzarella ball in freezer until firm (~15 mins) to allow easy grating.
3. Meanwhile, peel and thinly slice potatoes and onion (use a mandoline if possible).
4. Toss in bowl with oil and salt.
5. Remove mozzarella from freezer, then grate along with parmesan.
6. Spread potatoes and onions evenly across a foil-lined baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle with cheeses, then cook under broiler until crispy (~7mins).