An Appetizer Meant for Sharing
Still looking for a last minute appetizer for your Thanksgiving table? Cast you pita chips aside, and start slicing! The subtle zing of a watermelon radish is the perfect complement to this creamy feta dip. Impress your friends in just 15 minutes with this delicious dip, showcasing one of the most beautiful vegetables of the season.
Garlic Feta Dip with Watermelon Radish
Makes 4 servings
2 T olive oil
3 T pine nuts
6 oz crumbled feta
1/4 C Plain Narragansett Creamery Yogurt
1/2 C Rhody Fresh Whole Milk
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
2 T chopped dill
1 watermelon radish, sliced
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a small skillet.
2. Add pine nuts and stir for 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Using a food processor (or blender), puree feta, yogurt, milk, and garlic until smooth.
4. Add dip to bowl, then sprinkle with pine nuts, extra olive oil.
5. Garnish with dill and serve with thinly sliced watermelon radishes for dipping.