Below you will find information for full-, middle-, and low-cost shares. Middle- and low-cost shares are two options we offer to shareholders in our subsidized program. To learn more about the program, click here. Scroll to the bottom of the page for payment options.
Subsidized Share Options
*Please note: Full, Mid, and Low refer to pricing levels, not amount of produce. All produce shares are the same in quantity.
Biweekly Dairy Share
This season we will offering biweekly shares of Narragansett Creamery cheese and yogurt. Biweekly dairy shares will cost half of the season price listed below and will be picked up every other week. If you have any questions regarding why all dairy items are not offered on a biweekly basis, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: The deadline to send in your payment is Tuesday, September 26th at 6pm (unless you have confirmed a payment plan with Katherine). The deadline to cancel or make changes to your share is Saturday, October 7th at 11:59pm.
You may pay:
- By check, addressed to "Brown Market Shares Program," and sent to campus mail box #1930.
Full mailing address if sending from off campus:
Brown Market Shares Program
69 Brown Street, Box #1930
Providence, RI 02912
Please note that checks may take up to THREE WEEKS to be deposited
Please note that you CANNOT submit a cash payment through the mail.
- By money order, addressed to "Brown Market Shares" and sent to the address above. You can purchase money orders with cash, debit card, or traveler's check at most US post office locations (some also accept credit cards). There is a USPS location very close to campus at 306 Thayer Street. Alternatively, you can purchase money orders at your bank. Small fees may apply. *Disclaimer: We will not be responsible for absorbing the cost of lost money orders. Money orders are impossible to cancel if you do not have the receipt, and they are difficult to cancel even with the receipt. If you plan on paying by money order, we strongly suggest that you pay in person.
- In person, Katherine will be holding payment hours at the below locations and times to accept payments in the form of cash, check, or money order.
- Thursday, September 21st from 5-7 pm in J. Walter Wilson Lobby (69 Brown St)
- Tuesday, September 26th, from 4-7 pm in Brown/RISD Hillel (80 Brown St)
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please email our finance coordinator, Katherine, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer weekly and monthly payment plans. If you elect to have a payment plan, you must pay the FULL AMOUNT even if you miss a week. In addition to mailing payments, shareholders with payment plans may also pay in person on the Market Days when their installments are due.
Please be aware that paying by credit card is not a payment option. We apologize for the inconvenience and will do our best to work out another payment option that works for you. If you have concerns about payment, please email our finance coordinator, Katherine, at email@example.com.
As always, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these policies or other aspects of our program.